We have continuously implemented improvements to safeguard the environment and our employees as best possible:
- Reduction of the kWh-usage per kg of cast metal
- Implementing recirculation in the vibration grinding machine
- Refrigeration equipment based on recycled water
- No discharge of industrial wastewater
- No use of chemicals, containing substances, appearing on the Danish Environmental Protection Agencyʼs list of unwanted substance
Aluminum is one of the most sustainable materials.
75% of the aluminum produced is still in use thanks to its durability and strength.
The energy used for the initial production of aluminum is “bound” in the metal, and therefore remelting requires only a fraction – 5% – of the original energy.